Author Topic: Quest Bug/Issue  (Read 367 times)

Aquarela

• ESL2 Character
  • This is the end my friend.
    • View Profile
Quest Bug/Issue
« on: November 11, 2018, 01:22:04 PM »
Hey guys, i want to report a issue with the npc Black Judge located at Hardin Private Academy. I was trying to start the quest "Repent your sins" from him and quest button simply doesn't work. Can someone fix it please. Thx ya!
Great times are coming back...

[GM]Isis

• ES-L2 Staff
  • Global Moderator
  • ESL2 Character
  • ES-L2 Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Quest Bug/Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 01:39:20 PM »
Hey guys, i want to report a issue with the npc Black Judge located at Hardin Private Academy. I was trying to start the quest "Repent your sins" from him and quest button simply doesn't work. Can someone fix it please. Thx ya!

check inventory if it is almost full it must not

Aquarela

• ESL2 Character
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 02:10:53 PM »

I still having 82 free slots!

Aquarela

• ESL2 Character
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 03:02:10 PM »
I've tried to start the quest from another Black Judge NPC located at wasteland place, now without itens or Pets at my bag. The game crashed, i've tried to login again, but now the game prevents me to log in again. To explain, that quest give me a item "Manacles of Penitent" needed to summon a rare Sin Eater pet. It's really mad, Help me please!

[GM]Isis

• ES-L2 Staff
  • Global Moderator
  • ESL2 Character
  • ES-L2 Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 03:12:50 PM »
I've tried to start the quest from another Black Judge NPC located at wasteland place, now without itens or Pets at my bag. The game crashed, i've tried to login again, but now the game prevents me to log in again. To explain, that quest give me a item "Manacles of Penitent" needed to summon a rare Sin Eater pet. It's really mad, Help me please!

console says that you tried an enchant exploit.. and got banned.. i will disolve ban so u can try again

[GM]Isis

• ES-L2 Staff
  • Global Moderator
  • ESL2 Character
  • ES-L2 Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 03:17:27 PM »
account back active try to test one more time quest if u get disconnect and login issues let me now in msg and i will fix it both quest and login

Aquarela

• ESL2 Character
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2018, 09:18:10 PM »
Mine account it's on again but the issues about bug persists. About bug, maybe if check the HTML CODE/FILES from this npc can solve the problem. As i see, when i click at quest button, the npc screen close, seems the button doesnt working in anyone of Black Judge NPC's.

=ZOUMHS=

• ES-L2 Staff
  • ES-L2 Administrator
  • ESL2 Character
    • View Profile
    • ES-L2 Athena x45
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018, 09:56:51 PM »
Mine account it's on again but the issues about bug persists. About bug, maybe if check the HTML CODE/FILES from this npc can solve the problem. As i see, when i click at quest button, the npc screen close, seems the button doesnt working in anyone of Black Judge NPC's.

Dear Aquarela, already we made a change in the code, thanks for the report. the update will apply at the next automatic restart of the server, give a test tommorow and tell me the results.

Edit: Fixed.

Locked.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 02:43:20 PM by =ZOUMHS= »